CloudLogic is a leading national consulting firm committed to helping clients develop, enhance and industrialize their services portfolio through IT Strategy, Cloud Enablement, Cloud Transformation, Cloud Cost Optimization, and Migration services.
The CloudLogic Way:
A firm committed to doing business based on ethics, excellence and teamwork. Focusing on our client's success through a passion to solve complex challenges and exceeding goals
CloudLogic was founded by industry recognized proven leaders with the vision to create a comprehensive suite of services to address the changing needs of today’s IT organizations as they balance traditional and cloud environments. CloudLogic helps envision and bring to life solutions to support our clients when they have opportunities, challenges and events in their business.
CloudLogic is looking to fill a role for a Cloud Strategist, this individual will fill a critical leadership role on our largest clients assisting with the pursuit, scoping, and engagement management of our largest and most strategic clients.
- Take point on leading our largest engagements and clients through their transformation or optimization journey.
- Lead clients through defining long-range roadmaps for products, services and solution offerings. Work with client stakeholders to develop technology solutions that drive business outcomes and goals.
- Produce the financial business cases that support the roadmap decisions
- Create high level and detailed design documents with appropriate industry standards to best meet business requirements and functional specifications
- Lead cost modeling and cost optimization engagements
- Provide thought leadership (workshops, speaking engagements, white papers, etc.) and mentor junior team members to build additional competency
- Design AWS / Azure/ GCP/ Private Cloud platform architectures including Automation strategies
- Conduct architecture reviews and provide project estimations
- Create roadmaps and designs for architectures and processes across multiple technical domains from on premise infrastructure, to public cloud-based deployments focused on delivering application and business requirements
- Take a lead role in the pursuit of identified opportunities, scoping, and statement of work creation.
10-15+ years of experience in the IT Consulting, Application Development, or Technology Reseller space in addition to:
- Cloud technologist or Cloud strategist experience
- Solution/Offer Planning and Marketing
- Complex services and solutions sales
- Deep Technology knowledge and soup to nuts strategy development experience; 3-5 years at a strategy consulting firm or role is preferred
- Strategic analysis and business modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with private cloud solutions (VMware, OpenShift, etc.)
- Recent and current certifications with at least one or more cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with infrastructure as code best practices and tools (Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.)